- Make something – Dads love gifts made by their children, think about making something for his office. On sites like Pinterest or Etsy you can find plenty of great ideas on making gifts. Here is an idea to get you started:
- Take an old record and turn it into an envelope holder for your Dad’s office.
- If your Dad loves to tinker around and make stuff, a great idea is to grab him some sort of book with ideas and instructions on how to make fun stuff. Make it an activity you can do with your dad or as a family for Father’s Day. Here is a great book on Amazon.com:
- Does your dad love to BBQ? Here is a great gift that will enable him to be able to bring a BBQ with him wherever he goes:
- Check out Photojojo.com
- Photojojo has lots of unique gifts and gear for iPhone photography as well as traditional photography accessories. Here is a great tool for your Dad’s iPhone, a small light that mounts into the headphone jack on cell phones giving better light for quality photos in low light situations. Click on the link below to see more of what Photojojo has to offer.
- If you really want to excite your Dad, take a look at the new Ricoh THETA. The THETA is a new experience that takes your breath away with its spherical camera that captures the world around you. Find out more information from their website by clicking here: http://bit.ly/1e91ofj
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.