Ray Morgan Company Careers
Those of us that work at The Ray Morgan Company find it to be a great place to work. We are a company that welcomes excellence, initiative and those that believe that a great work environment is created in a framework of trust, appreciation and fairness. We believe that all of us – each of us – is responsible in making RMC a great company. We work daily to promote the highest principles of fair business, ethics and respect toward our co-workers and clients.
The Benefits Program at our company is a significant part of our employee’s total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options – Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance – In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan Match and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs – as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
For those wishing to be part of our organization, we ask you to review our Corporate Conduct Statement below as it details what is expected of each of us.
Corporate Conduct Statement
As an EMPLOYEE of the Ray Morgan Company, I recognize that each of us have the responsibility and corporate obligation to carry out the Mission of Ray Morgan Company to Ensure the Ongoing Trust and Loyalty of our Clients. I recognize the following list is a summary of fundamental conduct expectations and is not meant to be an all-inclusive list.
- I recognize that the business success and excellent reputation of RMC is built upon the principles of fair business practices and the ethical conduct of our employees. As such, I pledge to always adhere to the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
- I will keep all my promises. I will do what I say I am going to do – always.
- I will always be cognizant of the fact that our products and services affect the productivity of our customers and I commit to respond to their needs in a prompt, efficient and most effective manner.
- I will do my part to always meet the standards of operational excellence that Ray Morgan Company is known for.
- I recognize that being known as a great company and place to work requires each of us to treat all of our fellow employees with respect, dignity and courtesy.
- I will not engage in negative discussions with employees about co-workers. I will always endeavor to give all employees the benefit of the doubt and will speak of them in the same manner I would hope others speak of me. If a situation arises where it is difficult for me to determine the proper course of action, I will discuss the specifics with the appropriate Ray Morgan Company management for advice and direction.
- I will always strive for high efficiency but not at the expense of pursuing the highest degree of effectiveness in all of my interactions with our clients. While the former pursues completion of all tasks in the shortest amount of time, the latter ensures their satisfaction.
- I will embrace, as part of my job, the continuous pursuit of professional development, always looking for ways to enhance my knowledge and skills.
- I will pursue the highest degree of on-the-job safety and will plan each work activity using appropriate risk assessment and good judgment.
- I recognize the need for our company to make a sound profit as this is the sole guarantor of our long term viability.
- I will strive to always preserve ALL company resources by eliminating waste and to improve the company’s profitability.
- I will always look for ways to improve our client’s experience with Ray Morgan Company and be mindful that it is in EACH of these experiences that our corporate Mission, Values and Vision statements become TRUE.
A satisfying and rewarding career with us begins right here! Search below to find an opening that interests you and then simply apply online – it is the fastest way to introduce yourself to us. We appreciate your interest and thank you for creating your online profile.
Ray Morgan Company is headquartered in Chico, California. Our recruiting efforts are focused on open positions at the below locations:
- Bakersfield, CA
- Chico, CA
- Eureka, CA
- Fresno, CA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Plesanton, CA
- Redding, CA
- Reno, NV
- Roseville, CA
- Santa Rosa, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Stockton, CA
- Susanville, CA
- Yuba City, CA
- Ventura, CA
- Visalia, CA
Openings for sales professionals and service technicians are generally available on a continual recruitment basis, as we are constantly looking for candidates with excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical abilities as well as listening, negotiating, and persuasive skills. Highly competitive, driven to succeed, and self-directed are all advantageous characteristics we look for in our employees. A college degree is strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We will also make reasonable accommodations for individuals who have disabilities to enable them to perform their jobs. Equal employment opportunity applies to all areas of employment including recruiting, hiring, training, promoting, compensation, benefits, transfers, as well as social and recreational programs. It is the responsibility of every manager and employee to conscientiously follow this policy.
In addition, we prohibit discrimination or retaliation against anyone who files a charge, participates in an investigation or opposes an unlawful act. Ray Morgan Company is committed to provide for the prompt and equitable resolution of discrimination complaints.