Here’s what you need to know about MPS
The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA), a global organization comprised of managed print customers and managed print providers define Managed Print Services as:
“The active management and optimization of document output devices and related business processes.”
At the Ray Morgan Company, we offer our exclusive version of managed print services with a personal touch that adds value to your business you’d expect from a true partner.
In a nutshell, here’s what it includes
- If it needs toner, we deliver it
- If it’s broken, we fix it
- If it doesn’t work or it’s outdated, we replace it
In more specific terms, Managed Print Services (MPS) is a structured program designed to provide a cohesive digital document strategy encompassing hardware, application software, document lifecycle management, procurement strategies and existing equipment and related services.
From small and medium sized business (SMB) to large enterprises, businesses are starting to realize the bottom line benefit to getting their hardcopy output under control. They are doing this through Managed Print Services (MPS), a defined and proven business strategy designed to help manage the volume of documents flowing through the organization and minimize the costs associated with printing, sharing and updating them.
Typically there are 4 phases to a managed print engagement
- Assessment of current state – to inventory print-related assets, volumes and costs.
- Fleet optimization – to eliminate hardware redundancies and supply complexity.
- Workflow improvement – to streamline business processes with the right technology.
- Monitoring and ongoing Improvement – to measure print activities and program effectiveness.
Often overlooked, print is an infrastructure just as important as facilities, telecommunications and IT networks.
Immediate and long term results of a successful MPS partnership typically include cost savings and control, improved employee productivity, carbon footprint reduction, and increased compliance to name a few.
Learn more about our complimentary print assessment? Click here